Thank you to all those that attended the Future of Mining Americas Conference 2019
The conference addressed the key strategic and operational questions that matter from project/operations level management through to the boardroom, connecting the industry to discuss the latest mining innovations and technologies.
- Case Study: Stillwater’s Good Neighbour Agreement - How has this taken shape and adapted to the needs of the community surrounding the Stillwater & East Boulder mine?
- How can the risk of a Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) failure be managed from the outset?
- How can miners build and integrate an effective digital strategy into their operations?
- How will technology impact our social license to operate?
- What steps can the industry take towards breaking down barriers and being more open to real collaboration and sharing information?
- How real is the risk of falling short in the quest for new industry talent?