About the Future of Mining Americas Conference
The second edition of this conference will cover a vast range of content spanning right across the entire mining life cycle with automation, technology, development and sustainability at its core, focusing on the challenges ahead as mining begins to look beyond the now and plan for the future.
Topic areas for the 2019 agenda will include:
- Case Study: Stillwater’s Good Neighbor Agreement - How has this taken shape and adapted to the needs of the community surrounding the Stillwater & East Boulder mine?
- How can the risk of a Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) failure be managed from the outset?
- How can miners build and integrate an effective digital strategy into their operations?
- How will technology impact our social license to operate?
- What steps can the industry take towards breaking down barriers and being more open to real collaboration and sharing information?
- How real is the risk of falling short in the quest for new industry talent?
WITNESS THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES, INNOVATIONS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ON OUR INSIGHT STAGE
Our dedicated Insight Stage will feature the leading companies showcasing their latest technologies, innovations and services to the mining industry including Komatsu, Proudfoot, MMD, Scania, VEGA, thyssenkrupp and Commit Works discussing their current and up-and-coming projects which will drive the mining service arena to new heights giving 300+ attendees the chance to interact with a diverse array of technologies and innovations from around the world.
SHARE EXPERIENCES WITH OUR INTERACTIVE KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGES
Our interactive group Knowledge Exchanges will bring together a small dedicated group of attendees to discuss and debate some of mining's most crucial and game changing opportunities for the coming year. Led by the event Platinum Partners Komatsu, Proudfoot and MMD, the Knowledge Exchanges will offer the exclusive opportunity to share knowledge, experiences and ideas through an informal roundtable. Purchase your ticket to attend for the chance to join our partners in 2019.
ABOUT THE FUTURE OF MINING SERIES AND ASPERMONT
This conference builds upon the successful Future of Mining Australia (third edition taking place March 23-24 March 2020 in Sydney) and the Future of EMEA (first edition taking place September 4-5 2019 in London)
No other conference is backed by the knowledge capital of the experienced Mining Magazine editorial teams, which enables us to offer genuine insight into the catalysts and the trends redefining the global mining environment.
Aspermont Media is the preeminent publishing house for the gloabl mining sector, with publications including Australia's Mining Monthly( AMM), Mining Journal (MJ), Mining Magazine (MM) and MiningNews.Net (MNN), giving us unparalleled reach and knowledge into the industry and has been driving the Future of Mining debate digitally since the launch of the Future of Mining digital content hub in 2016.