Future of Mining Conference
No other conference is backed by the knowledge capital of the experienced Mining Magazine and Mining Journal editorial teams, which enables us to offer genuine insight into the catalysts and the trends redefining the global mining environment.
Aspermont (the publisher of Mining Magazine and Mining Journal ) has been driving the Future of Mining debate digitally since the launch of the Future of Mining digital content hub in 2016. Our Future of Mining event series continues this important debate in a new forum.
We will address jurisdictional and governance changes and showcase the new developments affecting the mining industry in 2 days of independent, curated content with the world's leading experts and the most influential key-note speakers, guaranteed to bring fresh new perspectives and to challenge conventional thinking. Key agenda topics include:
- New metals, uses and markets - The future outlook for material sourcing trends and the impact on supply and demand
- Optimisation through digitisation - The impact of AI, Data Capture, Gamification, and Block chain on mine productivity
- Change management - Managing social, cultural and environmental demands in amidst technological, social and geopolitical change
- Driving growth in Exploration - recent advances in undercover exploration, drilling and multi-element analysis for rapid success
- Skills attraction and retention - supporting the future of skilled labour through talent acquisition and development
- Future growth and investment - shaping the future of ‘smart' miners through corporate growth planning